Leadership Retreats, Workshops, & Seminars
Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. Bandelli & Associates leadership retreats, workshops, and seminars enables leader to learn about their strengths and opportunities, and develop a leadership story that has lasting impact. We offer retreats, workshops, and seminars in many areas of leadership effectiveness:
- What Every Leader Needs® – This two day retreat focuses on the ten universal and indisputable competencies of leadership effectiveness. We take our clients through the ten leadership dimensions outlined below, and help them incorporate each behavior into their leadership repertoire.
- Vision - Charting the course. Vision is about developing your desired end state, and the path that will be needed to get you there.
- Passion - Is all about the fire in the belly. Passion is the energy, enthusiasm, and excitement that you bring to your leadership daily.
- Commitment - Remaining steadfast in the pursuit of your dreams. Commitment is about remaining faithful to the vision you have set for yourself and others.
- Vigilance - Demonstrating discipline and accountability. Vigilance is about executing the vision and holding yourself accountable to delivering results.
- Consistency - Focuses on principles, ethics, and integrity. It is about walking the talk, and not changing your leadership style to meet short-term demands.
- Endurance - Running the marathon set before you. It is about doing all that a leader can do to drive their vision, and not getting distracted by irrelevant tasks or responsibilities.
- Compassion – Our ability to impact others. It is about taking time to get to know your people, and truly understanding their strengths and development opportunities. It is about emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Inspiration - Influencing others and creating impact. Inspiration is about giving people something to believe in. It is about having a rallying cry. It is about modeling a positive and passion filled attitude for others to follow.
- Focus - Concerns refining goals and objectives along the way. Focus is about trying different things and not being afraid to innovate when needed. It is about tracking progress against our vision and strategy.
- Wisdom - Understanding the connectedness of life. It is about knowing how today’s decisions will impact tomorrow. It is about discernment and intentionally surrounding yourself with people of wisdom.
- Strengthening Your Social & Emotional Intelligence – Leadership is all about relationships. It is about the impact we have on others. This one-day workshop focuses on the four dimensions of social and emotional intelligence. Leaders learn how to leverage these competencies to build strong working relationship, and effectively influence others.
- Leadership Seminars – At Bandelli & Associates, we offer a wide variety of seminars on critical leadership capabilities. Some of our offerings include: conflict management, negotiation, team effectiveness, culture building, strengthen your team’s brand, leadership impact, influencing without authority, power and politics in organizations.